Sunday, July 14, 2013

Waiting

Our SR told me construction will start exactly two months after signing the contract, well, it is now 2 months and  10 days and nothing has started. I'm getting a little anxious but I've decided to take my attention off the whole thing but that's also hard too!! hugh!

 I've asked what the hold up is and they explained something about the county delaying the approval because the lot was previously designated for town homes and now they've been converted to single family homes. We just sold our current home so we have to move out regardless of whether our new home is ready. It sucks to have to move twice! Well each time I fuss about this to RH they tell me to just look at the bright picture ahead. Oh well, I'm hoping they'll break ground this week, I'm tired of waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment